Considering Owning Precious Metals in your IRA?
A self directed IRA with New Direction IRA allows account holders to buy the full range of allowable assets, including precious metals. Investors can turn any plan type (Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, SEP IRA, SIMPLE IRA) into a self directed IRA as long as the account is held by a self directed IRA custodian. Many people have experience investing their personal funds in precious metals. They are now looking to capitalize on that experience and generate retirement wealth that is tax-deferred or tax-free.
Premier Coin Galleries Makes It Easy:
- To move funds from existing retirement accounts.
- Allows the freedom to select your choice of metals to purchase from Premier Coin Galleries, Inc.
- Sets up an IRA account for your metals at the depository.
- 24/7 access to your account via our portal myDirection.com.
- Deposit contributions or rollovers online.
Open an Account and Start Investing in 3 Steps
The application process will take about 15 minutes!
- 1. Open your New Direction IRA account. Before You Get Started
- 2. Choose how to fund your New Direction IRA account.
- 3. Purchase your precious metals by directing us to send funds to Premier Coin Galleries, Inc.
Or Download an Application Packet
Before You Get Started
Please have the following information ready to begin the application and investment process:
- Your legal name, date of birth, social security number, and physical address
- Your phone number and email address
- Your chosen beneficiary’s information, including name, date of birth, address, and social security number (you may elect to designate your beneficiary at a later time by selecting the appropriate box)
- Determine the type of tax-deferred account to open (Traditional, Roth, SEP, 401(k), etc.)
- Determine the dollar amount to be transferred, rolled over, or contributed
- A copy of your current IRA or retirement plan statement if you are transferring into the IRA
- The information for your current IRA custodian or plan administrator including their physical address, phone number/fax number, and your account number
- Your credit card number with card security code and expiration date or a blank check (if you are choosing to pay your account establishment fees by credit card or electronic check online)
Reach a Precious Metals IRA Specialist: